Fees: $40 for a 50 minute session. I also offer no-cost counseling to a limited number of clients.
I am committed to providing affordable counseling to diverse members of the community. I am systemically trained, which means I always consider the role of the family and the community in one’s life, even if that person decides not to include their family in counseling. I believe that a large part of wellness is having healthy, meaningful relationships, not just with others, but with ourselves. Change happens when we are honest with ourselves about what is missing in our lives, and what we need from ourselves and others.
One of my specialities is working with LGBTAQQ populations. I am also poly and kink aware. I can help with coming out issues, identity struggles, and relationship dynamics.
My other specialities include:
- Children or adolescents with a history of anger, violence, or acting out
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety and stress
- Body image issues and eating disorders
- Internet and gaming addiction
- Substance abuse
- To learn more or schedule an appointment, please call me at 971-373-4497 or visit my website at: http://spectrumcounselingpdx.com